Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a Skyline yet, but I am doing research and one of these days I will. I know a guy not too far from me that has an import business that can get me one at a fairly good price.

Just wondering if you guys know of any links to "good" Skyline forums in the U.S.? I haven't found any good ones over here yet. I like this one but; 1.) I don't speak the language. (just kidding) 2.) If I need help working on mine someday, it will be a little hard to find your house for a get together.

Although I am due for a visit over there. Back in '91 I buried a penny in the ground while watchig the changing of the guard. I think I can find it. I might have forgot where I put it.

Thanks,
BP

E

·
0 Posts
Whatever you find will be a bit of a let down after this place mate but i found this 1 a while back which i m pretty sure is in the US
www.nismo.org

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
This may seem a little daft, but a lot of people here also post on the SDU (Skylines Down Under) board. Yes i know its one extreme to another, but the more info the better right?

Dont know of any American boards though some of the internerd experts on here may do...

E

·
0 Posts
Im a nerd obviously. Thanks mate
Am i a member of Black Pudding Tuners then?

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Eddie your a special kinda nerd mate...an internerd :D:D:D (Joke) !

Think Busters rules are 3 BP sessions and your in. Better consult the chairman for clarification purposes mate.

Didnt think there were that many Skylines in the states due to import laws or emissions or something...? or am i being an Isaac again?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correct! There aren't very many of them here. That's why I want one. Not many people know about them. Well, not the common U. S. V8 crowd. The import tuners know them well. Just wanting to be different. My importer has all the modifications done to it, to be legal in every way. Except for the steering wheel being on the wrong side, or is that the right side? Left, Right, ....Right, Wrong...... Oh, never mind. :D :cool:

Just kiddin'

BP

Oh, by the way, the link in my signature is not very Linky. How do I fix that? thanks!

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Tekki Shodan said:
Oh, by the way, the link in my signature is not very Linky. How do I fix that? thanks!
I have changed it for you. You might want to update the link. The original one you were using wasn't valid, so I have used a different link.

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Tekki, there is a Skyline section on :- www.nissanforums.com

Aussie owners also appear with their info input, the Skyline scene seems to be taking off slowly in the states, probably gets held up with the Motorex ritual !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I heard that Motorex is extremely expensive. I have heard that there is another group that does the same thing, but much less expensive. Still looking for them though. Or I could just leave it like it is and really freak people out driving right next to them. I could look at them really strange like they are the ones that are doing somthing wrong! :cool:

BP

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Could always get a blow-up doll to ride shotgun, could be fun driving a r/h/d Skyline over there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts