Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who remember my previous thread...........Well we will be off tomorrow to go and see The Spanish Riding School of Vienna at the NEC. :)

It will make a change to see a different horsepower other than the mechanical kind :grinno:

I wonder if I can sneak one home and put in the front meadow?? :)

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
I saw them when i was a child....they were touring the UK at time. Unforgettable, it is something special that stays with you for ever. Power, control and incredible beauty. Have a great time. :)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
"On white horses let me ride away,to my world of dreams so far away,
let me run to the sun,to a world my heart can understand,
its a gentle warm and wonderland far away,
where the clouds are made of candy floss as the day is fall,
when the stars are gone we will race to meet the dawn
On white horses snowy white horses let me ride away"

remember that ? :dogpile:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Vicky,
How are you and yours? We have not seen you in ages, since Japfest I think.

Yes we saw the Lipizzaners perform about 20 years ago at Wembley, and you are right about it being unforgettable.

I would love a ride on one, just to see how it feels to have something that responsive under you......( NO rude remarks from the rest of you!)

It has been quite a while since I had my own horses, and I used to compete in different disciplines. The camargue horses we rode in France this year were good, but not in the same class at all. :)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
yeah thought i was on my own with that one !

all about the beautiful white lipzzaner horses :)

was on after the flashing blade

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope u have a good time, im sure bubble can help u out with ure need to have something responsive underneath u cant he ???????????? hehe woo hoo.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ovais said:
Hope u have a good time, im sure bubble can help u out with ure need to have something responsive underneath u cant he ???????????? hehe woo hoo.
I told you, no naughty comments Mr Ovais. I think Bubble will have words with you at the next meet. :)

As for the tv series, I can remember both the Flashing Blade and the one about the horses. :eek: I cannot remember what the series was called though, 'On White Horses', the same as the song??

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
ovais said:

I'm very responsive when Honey gets her whip out:eek:

Yee haa!!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bubble said:
I'm very responsive when Honey gets her whip out:eek:

Yee haa!!

What have I told you before?? Telling everyone what you get up to.

Right, goes off to find my thigh boots, spurs and whip. :whip: lol

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
Honey said:
What have I told you before?? Telling everyone what you get up to.

Right, goes off to find my thigh boots, spurs and whip. :whip: lol

:eek:

You will be wanting a bloody White horse next:cya:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Honey said:
I told you, no naughty comments Mr Ovais. I think Bubble will have words with you at the next meet. :)

As for the tv series, I can remember both the Flashing Blade and the one about the horses. :eek: I cannot remember what the series was called though, 'On White Horses', the same as the song??
"White Horses" badly dubbed foreign programme :)

along with;
"belle and sebastian"
"the singing ringing tree"
"robinson crusoe"
:dogpile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts