Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
South Central Area Rep
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have mentioned this before but i think we need especially in the newbie section a thread with a title of something like know your area rep
that way newbies know from the day they join who is dealing with our area
they can look at the list scroll down and see who the rep for there area is

also how about dividing the newbie area into sections for each area that way newbies will make themselves known to people in there area and reps can keep track of newbies in there area better.
and will make it easier for reps to add new names to the list of peole for that area

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Newbie's can look at the forum leaders to see all the reps if need's be, but as has been said it's meant to be the Rep's jobs to greet newbies not wait for them to come to you.

As for creating list's Stusy seems to have it off to a fine art, if any other rep's need a hand creating a list i'm sure stusy can help sort you out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I introduced myself to the forum recently and was promptly greeted by all the Scottish reps - a very warm welcome! Its probably important to highligh and enforce the 'put your area in your thread title' rule you have in the sticky - makes it easier for the reps to spot you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts