Skyline Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Opposite for me drive slightly down hill but raised at the path part the exhaust bracket kept scraping every time eventually braking it. Raising coilovers putting 19” rims on solves that issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Driving the car I'm noticing wheel rub on turns

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Nistune ordered Type 2 board. Have a tuner for 600 dyno tuned . Not much mods just wondering what numbers come up

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Since I have a dyno fail up but I'll put it here in the build . Car is getting 550cc Deatschwerks Injectors , a ISR Performance Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit for Nissan KA / SR / RB - Version 2 and a walbro 255 fuel pump . Then back to the dyno

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Well body work time. I have these duraflex wide fenders going on and over rear fenders for the quarter panel

Wish I knew how far out they'll become cause now I have to get a new wheel setup . I want the volk racing te37vsl 2021 but they are expensive. What is a good offset on these car ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Little dry fit .. looks great at this point but have to wait till next year to put them one after I get the car back from the body shop... also back to the dyno Saturday fingers crossed

Also might look into a big brake kit after everything is done ...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Another dyno fail

But off to the body shop for a month and coming out with a new look

41 - 60 of 80 Posts