Skyline Owners Forum banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Also looking for a good blow off valve and turbo timer for this car. Any info will help ..
Also the car came with step master swiss gauges. Wires were ran but never connected anyone know about these gauges? View attachment 126024
What kind of stereo do you have? Did it come with one? Having hard time finding a wiring harness to be able to connect a stereo

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looking good. How are things progressing otherwise? Have you had her out much yet?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Looking good. How are things progressing otherwise? Have you had her out much yet?
I got the greddy intercooler on about month ago and makes 429whp 19psi but has been at the shop still cause I have no room in my garage at the moment. So no. Lol still waiting on my carbon fiber fenders to show up.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The time will come though. It's all comming together.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ooh that's purdy, you going to fit the repeaters in there or just do away with them?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think smoked or even standard repeaters would look nice. Not sure what laws are regarding this where you are.
Regardless I think they'll look great. Hope you manage to make your meet on the Northeast Coast.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
I think smoked or even standard repeaters would look nice. Not sure what laws are regarding this where you are.
Regardless I think they'll look great. Hope you manage to make your meet on the Northeast Coast.
Thank you.. car is going in. My Passager rear quarter panel will probably still have the rust tho .

81 - 100 of 106 Posts