Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have organised a track day in conjunction with TOW Trackdays at Llandow sprint circuit.

this has had to be for a midweek as I didnt want to commit ourselves to private booking just in case we couldnt fill the spaces.

Llandow is in South Wales, just down the road from Cardiff Wales Airport and is very easy to get to.

The circuit has some lovely corners, as those that have been before can testify to!!! this isnt a high speed track as its fairly small, but if you want a taster and get to know your car then this is good fun for you....just dont push it tooo hard as there is not much in the way of runoff!!

if this trackday is a success, then I will organise a weekender for the next one!!

so, to book your place call the track on 01446 796460 and speak to Sharon or Louise (please make sure you dont say your from the club as they are having a day to themselves earlier on in the month and it could confuse the circuit people)

and the cost for a full day of track fun???? a very small £90!

so, please book and add your name below -

tigger

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
1] Tigger
2] Bigcheif
3] jimbzx9

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :p

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
1] Tigger
2] Bigcheif
3] jimbzx9
4] stef
5] big al bundy [stefs mate]

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
stef and big al bundy paid in full hope this is still going down as will be another track day fitted in before the cars are put away for the winter

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok chaps, does anyone want to meet up enroute? I will go up early in the morn....

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
lisa we are coming down from scotland myself and al bundy in his

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
cmoon peeps and all you local peeps get your names down for this one ,keiths doing the bbq for this ,would be worth going just to see keith doing that alone fun and flames and herbal tea also lol

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Unfortunately i'm off on hol on friday so cant get the time off work :(

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i would do but if i have time off for thid i cant get the time off for knockhill :(

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anyone and everyone is more than welcome to come along and watch. may even take you round in mine lol..... :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts