Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have just bought one of the most awesome skylines on the planet, a mint condition 1996 GTR 'LM' 2770cc Le Man Spec GTR R33.
The car is New condition unmarked and has had over 10 million Yen ( 55K ) spent on the engine alone.
One of only 2 of these individually built by 'Kiss' Racing Japan, one huge single turbo fully race built engine boosting 1.4Bar, with only 11,000 miles on from new. It has a super close ratio specially built super 6 gearbox and O/S Geiken clutch etc. A set of specially made 18 inch Alloys from Volk racing were made specifically for this car as a one off. The car is auction grade 5 condition and is probrably one of the quickest street legal cars ever made.
As I have only recently just bought myself the Tommy Kaira R33 'R' Spec which I am over the moon with, I dont know whether to succumb and keep this one instead.

The car landed will be around £35K, which considering its cost over 100K is a bit of a deal.

If anyone is interested in the car of a lifetime before I change my mind and decide to keep it, let me know quick!

As soon as I have the pics and full spec this week I will post them up.

Happy New Year

Stuart
skylinesrus.com

·
Registered
953 Posts
i want it very nice cant wait to see it oiin uk if only had money

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Somehow i dont think it`ll look like that. Be nice though. Its probably like this 1.
That 1 is in a museum

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its that LM spec 'Blue' colour, much different from any of the other blues that you get like the Bayside blue or darl navy blue.

cheers

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Drooling and praying for a lottery win tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts