Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Backyard Mechanic
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had a few people private message me asking for the manuals and other tech info I have, it was hosted some where but then was deleted a while ago.

I have now managed to upload it all again so download as you will, I have a 12gb download limit per month so please only download if you need to.

If any one wants me to upload more stuff then you can send it or tell me where to download it.

Right Click Save Taget As

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Stewart

www.solve-it.org/skyline

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
cheers japtastic i'm sure this will come in very uselful for some people, as he says though guys please only download if you really need to.

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
im lookin for a workshop manual on the R33 gts-t (not engine manual have that already) including stuff like suspension, brakes, body parts, ...
didnt find anything listed , could download everything but i dont wanna fcuk up your 12gb limit for nothing
if its there which one is it ?

:cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Problem With An R33

I Have A Problem With My R33 Gts.....it Goes Up To 2500 Rpm Then Starts To Cut Out, Ive Already Checked Fuel Pump Its Lets Loads Of Petrol Out Under Pressure, Swapped Air Mass Sensors, What Can I Do Anyway Way Of Diagnosing This, I Cant Find The Plug???

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum bud! check fuel pressure along the line, before filter, after filter and so on!

·
Registered
216 Posts
ecu... turbotimer

trying to fit greedy turbo timer to r33gtr but need to know which wire the speed sensor is from ecu and also where grey wire goes that comes from timer itself!!! can you help me???

·
Jack of All Trades..
145 Posts
Any one have a schematics for the R34 neo like the one for the R33 he has posted named "rb25diagram.jpg" thats 1.2m.

It sure would help with my rewire..

Thanks
Jam

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys, I'm looking for the R32 RB26 Dett manual in english please. I've clicked on a bunch of links on here but am not coming up with anything positive. Can you guys give me a hand please. Thanks a lot in advance.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts