Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people, does any one know where i can get a full set of locks for my car (r33 gtst . ignition, 2 doors and boot) also can a clifford alarm be reprogramed for a different key fob?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the story is, i was cleaning the car and left the keys on the seat ,went in the house for a cup of tea and the keys is now gone( i know it was stupid). but some thieving little sh**S want to steal my car now. ( i konw this because the little sh**S keep disarming my alarm, and i almost caught them nicking my car.)

little f**k can run quick.:swear:

·
Registered
684 Posts
well the story is, i was cleaning the car and left the keys on the seat ,went in the house for a cup of tea and the keys is now gone( i know it was stupid). but some thieving little sh**S want to steal my car now. ( i konw this because the little sh**S keep disarming my alarm, and i almost caught them nicking my car.)

little f**k can run quick.:swear:
Sounds like you need to keep watch all night until you get some need locks! Castrate the little thief once you catch him.:nono: Good luck.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
lol, sit in the back seat under a quilt, then once they seat in the drivers seat grab hold of the fuker and pummel him...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts