Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
755 Posts
I'm currently editing all the pictures I took. I aim to get them all up in this thread by tomorrow evening. Got around 500 to get through.

This may take some time!

Dan has around 1500 pictures to get through also!

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
I'm currently editing all the pictures I took. I aim to get them all up in this thread by tomorrow evening. Got around 500 to get through.

This may take some time!

Dan has around 1500 pictures to get through also!
Hell's bell's :-O

·
Seasoned Member
755 Posts
Haha

Well Iv have edited the photos. Most of them came out really well o they are currently being uploaded to Facebook. Had a lot of doubles so took them out.

As soon a Photobucket stops mucking about I'll get them added and put a link on here also. :)

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
some cool pics. a little gutted that pretty much told no other marques/models - then flicking through pics see r35, s13, 350z, merc, astra etc. Never mind...
glad you all had a good day.

·
Seasoned Member
941 Posts
some cool pics. a little gutted that pretty much told no other marques/models - then flicking through pics see r35, s13, 350z, merc, astra etc. Never mind...
R35's were always included. The s14 and Z's were event sponsers who made donations.
we did state that these cars were included in the event.
as for the Asatra and Merc, we couldn't stop anyone tagging along, we had quite a few different cars trying to get in and 'chase/follow' I held up a few cars at traffic lights and let the convoy re-group but these are public roads after all.

Just trying to organise Skylines was difficult enough and no way could we have opened the event to other car clubs, the planning and then the organising on the day was a lot to deal with.. lets not forget that we wanted to enjoy the event too:)

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never see merc or astra join the convoy but as said others did try tag along but others mentioned were traders and r35 are part of the family.
And you could have still popped down and said hi :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts