Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys n gals, long time no see :D hows everyone been keeping?
anyhooo iv been busy, drove down to england to see my mate 250miles 2min from his house and POP goes the clutch well release bairin is stuck on the on position :( so i have purchased my self a nice new.
S14 EXEDY RACING CLUTCH KIT

have spotted also a nice Z32 AFM but its a good price and brand new
price:£79.99 what you's recon?

after i purchase these parts all i need Nismo 555cc injectors + HDev ecu and iam pimpin! :) getting there slowly but surely. after i get all this i will run it in for a month then cars going up for sale £6000-£7000 i think il get 6k but really hoping for 7 as its got a new engine with 60k on it new turbo etc etc.

P.s forgot to add! :D needing someone to fit some gear for me, fuel pump, FMIC, sparks, basicly all my mods for going to 350+bhp :)

Roscoo

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
80 quid for a Z32 is excellent, but if it's listed as brand new at that price, I suspect it's not a legit Nissan item. Even 2nd hand ones are around 90-120.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Air flow mass meter NISSAN 22680-30P00 300ZX Z32 1989-
aparently genuine part :) i have emailed him to find out if its genuine tho justincase ;)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hrmph, damit really need to get it right aswell but as cheap as possible wanting to get my hdev chip and nismo injectors asap but need the z32 to complete the install.

·
Registered
886 Posts
That is very cheap for a new Z32 AMF. RSP buy them in bulk and when the next batch come they'll be £260. New from Nissan and they're £450!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kidd N, yeah noticed the the price is rather steap on this product, have emailed them asking about the genuine factor, if it comes back as genuine i will pass on the number for you all as there prices are really good.

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
I got my used Z32 for £100 off a user on here. Top bloke as my tuner said it looks brand new. Still waiting to get injectors then it's map time.

If yours is genuine then thats a really good bargain bud

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gtsmithy i hope so lad, would really save me alot of hastle + money :D more cash i can save faster i can get them pesky injectors :D

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
Welcome back, this place has been busy here lately. Interesting point on the injectors thing, not so long ago RSP did their majic on some stock ones and managed to tease over 400+ ponies from them! iirc some have been up to 440hp!!

So that may save a few pennies towards an afm. TBH £80 for a brand new one sounds suspect to me, why would he sell it so cheap if he could easily sell it for £200+???

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah it is a copy just got the email this morning :( bummer! thinking i should save for injectors first. still got a fair few things to get tho.

* Nismo 555cc injectors
* Z32 AFM
* Boost controller to acheive 17-20psi - Going for the Profec B - £200 notes to my door * wanting a new exhaust system aswell
so all in £400+ for injectors, £200+ for Z32 AFM, Boost cont £200, exhaust £300
£1100 rough price bah not coool! :D exhaust is not to bad but wanting something better.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rosco have you tryed the jap car breaker in Coatbridge last time i was in he had 3 x 300zx with most of the bays still intact?
alright mate, not really 100% sure where he is, I tried to fone but no offence this guy could bairly speak english when i have my clutch done would u be ok meeting up and going?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
also guys, while we are on the subject, i have pritty much finished my list of mods i need, for the 400bhp mark il be happy with 350 tbh, need someone professional to fit them but not with the cost, iv threw a fair penny at this motor and seems like iv been out in it only a few times. if you can recommend any company that would like a return customer every month! someone in the scotland area would be ideal ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts