Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
ah, muppets, anyone that buys them.

there was an awesome one on ebay, The Power Resistor of Justice! total pisstake, but the auction write-up, and the questions and answers displayed were hilarious. shame its too old now,and the link deleted.

·
Registered
116 Posts
one of my mates bought this. its a total farse!!! its just a small resistor that will break if you touch it. god knows how it increases your car to 20bhp!!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
ive mailed that guy before to tell him to stop wasting my time by trying to get his shite feautured everytime i seach for 'skyline' parts.

Ive just mailed him again with this
"Hi,
i see you sell these to fit skylines. I dont know much about my car as i just bought it, but the dyno sheets that came with it say its 280bhp @ the hubs. Am i able to use your device as well to give me 300bhp! that would be cool!"

its my pet het.. people selling utter rubbish on ebay and targeting cars that will blatently never buy it!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
oh had a reply already!

"Hi, this resistor should be ok for your Non Turbo vehicle; But before you buy one, all you have to do is locate the AIR INTAKE TEMPERATURE SENSOR, have a look in a Haynes Manual or ask a mechanic to show you where it is, if you still can’t find it, have a look at a wiring diagram to find the sensor.
The Sensor should be connected somewhere on your air intake and have a plug connected to it with two wires.
When you have located the sensor, purchase one of my resistors, which you could fit in 30 seconds, using the instructions that come with it, And if your not slightly mechanically minded, don’t buy one.
Good luck, and all the best, I hope you can enjoy the benefits from one of my resistors like many others have, and remember, if your not completely happy with your purchase? You can give it to a friend to use in their vehicle or I will give you a full refund.

Thanks Again, From Dazzarooney. And have a Fantastic 2006. "

my reply was:
"so if i can fit it, then it will work yes? i really want 300bhp!"

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Good job his name wasnt Wayne Rooney

Now that would definately have been a *iss take:rofl:

Looks like a chav !!!

Ooh *****:dogpile:

·
Registered
53 Posts
someone on one of the forums recently tested one of them on a Fiesta I think. Everybody knew they were crap but I don't think anyone was expecting to LOSE 20bhp pmsl.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tathan said:
someone on one of the forums recently tested one of them on a Fiesta I think. Everybody knew they were crap but I don't think anyone was expecting to LOSE 20bhp pmsl.
:rofl: :rofl:

E

·
0 Posts
crazy enough I have a customer came in to the workshop a while a go with one of those chips fitted, (NO!! we didnt sell it to him) he way the car does feel abit quicker with it on. dunno if its true but I did manage to sell him a set of 17" rims :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
I had to laugh when I saw PORSCHE listed in his car compatability list. You reckon someone with a 996 C4 or something is gonna do that. If they do they need their heads looked at. Mind you, all buyers need their heads looking at IMHO.

TT

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
lol...
i think the seller has finally realised i was taking the mick..

"The last Skyline I went in belonged to my friend Dave, that car had around 700 BHP, he did not toy with a resistor, please don't insult my intelligence and try to play with me, we are a serious outfit with great feedback for our products and services. Goodby."

:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts