Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. It's 02:45 in the am and I can't sleep because in 12 hours I go pick up my new baby and am too excited. hehe it's like christmas morning knowing I got a GTR for christmas.

Anyway after 3pm today I will be driving around in my new baby starting in Kent and eventually getting up to Sutton in Surrey, on Saturday I will be dropping my missus off at her mums in Crawley Down in West Sussex so if anyone is from around there gimme a hollar between now and then and we'll meet up.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From a place called Chatham in Medway.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't think it was near a McDonalds cos I was starvin when I picked it up and was looking for somewhere to eat but the place was called Haywards of Medway.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree mate. I still can't get used to two things

1)looking out my front door and seing a skyline

2)seing the words "R32 Skyline GTR" on my insurance docs.

hehe I still can't believe I finally have one.

I always planned to have a GTR but wasn't planning it until I was about 24, I can't believe I've got one at 20. Over the moon.

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
f++k you think your old chris i'll be 30 soon, if i'm lucky I'll have r32 gtr by then.

well done R32GTR its the original and the best :D

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Alex, dont think i'm old. But deffo think i should be in a GTR now! Thought when i bought the GT4 i was doing quite well as i was only 20 when i bought it. Think they call this envy.

Well done young man.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks a bunch Danny. lol

I'm paying somewhere between £1800 and £2000 at the moment. Was only £750 on the Supra :-(.

It is fully comp though and the car is worth it :D

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
All I can say is fair play to R32GTR, the feeling of getting a new car is almost indescribable (wish I was poetic and say something really cool).. Happy motoring, you've made a few of us younger ones very jealous..!

How much did she set you back if you dont mind me asking..?

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She cost me £11K near as damn it but seing as the garage were prepared to give me a 1 year warranty, £3K for my MkIII Supra and give me the car on finance I accepted the fact it was overpriced.

Although it's not THAT MUCH over price because it's so nice.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I said I have no idea would you laugh at me? lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts