Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I don't do twisties!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look what I found in Australia!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll probably understand why the picture is technically not brilliant when I tell you that this was in the Australian outback, it was taken in the pitch black darkness and that I'm petrified of spiders, then all things considered I think I did quite well!!!! :D

Spider outside our B&B in Toodyay (Western Australia) by Cliff Judson, on Flickr

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
I hate spiders too but that's impressive :)

·
I don't do twisties!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was outside our Bed and breakfast, a ranch type place in the outback, everything outside at night wanted to kill you!!!!
Same night, on the wall next to our front door.............

Scorpion at 2J BB by Cliff Judson, on Flickr

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Pfft that spider looks small.... I hear there are some spiders in Aussie that are so big they come knocking at your door.
I'm so glad I'm across the ditch on the safer side... none of the bugs here want to kill people lol
The worst we get is the White Tailed spider which can pack a bit of punch but nothing too serious

·
Registered
881 Posts
I could never live in Australia, I hate spiders so I'd never be able to sleep lol. I'd just lock myself in a room that I knew was completely sealed and cry.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Haha just my luck... I mock someone over a spider they saw and a day later I find a poisonous spider in the shower.
This is the White Tailed spider.... no idea where his 8th leg is lol
Never been bitten by one but I've seen what they can do and it's not something I want to experience

Body is about 10mm long and it doesn't look nearly as cool as the spider in the top pic

·
I don't do twisties!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent that spider over to bite you on the arse for mocking me!!!! :D

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
Lol, well....I used to get pulled up A LOT so I got one of the skins of a Triantula and kept it in a jar in my glovebox, the jar wrapped in masking tape.

Almost every time the police would open the jar and empty it into their hands, legs and body into their bare hand...laughter and screaming followed!!!

I also kept a rotten wisdom tooth a friend had removed in a little brown "wrap" in my drivers door pocket FPMSL!, you should have seen the grin turn into horror as they "found" the wrap and then emptied it into their hand as the looked me in the eye with a smug demeanor before they realised what they actually had found.

At the end when they pulled me up they would put on surgical gloves before they got to the car and even look under the door handles before touching them..

If they wanted to harass me I wasnt going to make it very fun for them..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts