Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Damned decent of them to leave me a present without a card :shakehead:

Love the way they managed to guage right the way from the wheel to the rear of the car and not fcuking notice:spank:

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
if i park my skyline and i wont be in line of sight i write down the reg number of and cars next to it,generaly though it doesnt leave my sight

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wasn't any cars by it when I left, I always park in the most obscure part of the carpark for that very reason

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Gutted for you mate, any cctv?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope - no chance of tracing them by the looks of it.

I've got a guy coming round tomorrow to have a look at it - may as well get the stonechips on my front bumper, dent in pass side door and bit of rust on rear arches sorted along with this, all in one go as it were.

Oh the joy

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Gutted for u mate, I had a similar problem with mine,

I nipped down to see mate, even left Skyline running, as i popped into his house I noticed a fat woman and her gay boyfriend jumping into their car a fiat punto or something, i asked them if they were happy to get past my car, which a freaking bulldozer could have got though they said yes, i went into mates house with doors open, went through to back door to check something in his garden and then went back outside, you could clearly hear my engine rumbling outside and I was confident no idiot would take the chance of nicking it, anyway total time away from car = 4mins. by the time i got back to car the fat woman just left, i thought nothing of it at the time. jumped into car, drove home, walked the dog with the little daughter and then i saw it...
rear left quarter scratched and small dent!!!

argh!!! phoned mate to be told that the people were not local. anyway to cut an already long story short, i got hold on her and knocked on her door, you know what she said???

" oh did I hit it then? " F*** sake you Fat ****, ( no harm meant to big boned readers ) anyway she then said, " i didnt want to scrape my alloys so i thought i would just rub along yours! "

anyway i got an estimate, added some and then called her, she paid up so now its booked in for repair on 16th July.

Stupid fat cow. her car was covered in dings and scratches and some of these types have no thought about the time, effort and money spent by people who take care of their cars,

hope u get it sorted cheaply ( doubtful its a skyline ) and quickly

sorry to barge in but i had to vent my suppressed anger eventually

1 - 13 of 13 Posts