Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Old pics as well, especially if you compare them to the ones in my garage now.

·
Registered
377 Posts
just a pity u sold ur soul to the devil!! (aka max power).... now aw the wee corsa driving dafties will be wantin a "liner" lol

luv the car tho mate

well done

·
Bow Chicka wow waow!
55 Posts
Liner.. As I've heard before, "LINER?? THIS IS A SKYLINE, NOT A F***ING 130000 OCEAN CRUISING SHIP HEADING FOR THE BAHAMAS!!!"

Heh, love that quote, always in my head when I hear the word "liner" brought up in conversation ;) :D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Liner.. As I've heard before, "LINER?? THIS IS A SKYLINE, NOT A F***ING 130000 OCEAN CRUISING SHIP HEADING FOR THE BAHAMAS!!!"

Heh, love that quote, always in my head when I hear the word "liner" brought up in conversation ;) :D
pmsl :iagree:

Cant remember who it is that says that but I've noticed that on nigh on all the posts I come across with "liner" getting a mention he's there educating them on the improper use of the word "liner" :nutkick: :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I still don't know who submitted the info for me to be on there?

·
Devon/Cornwall Area Rep
897 Posts
pmsl :iagree:

Cant remember who it is that says that but I've noticed that on nigh on all the posts I come across with "liner" getting a mention he's there educating them on the improper use of the word "liner" :nutkick: :bigthumb:
J JSKYLINE79 is the guy with it in his sig, makes me grin everytime I see it.

cars lookin nice bruce hopefully ill get to some meets in the new year and see it in the flesh.

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts

bruce has driven a binliner recently to :naughty::naughty::naughty:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts

The mind does certainly boggle ^^^^^ :funny:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
now...thats interesting cos ive herd that certain people like to have a good shagging sesh with an old ballon or a bin liner!

bruce...please..its ok....tell us now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts