Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

new to this forum so I'll keep it short and sweet, recently bought my R33 gts-t lovin it btw guys. I goto the skyline meet down my way but was wondering.......

does anyone know any ICE installers for doing the boot of cars around medway or anywhere close the drive doesnt really matter but obviously closer better but if i gotta drive a bit its no harm. (apart from the petrol money in the wallet lol)

Cant wait to here

JonnyBGood

·
Registered
219 Posts
hi mate
got my r33 done last year by brian car sounds in sutton surrey will do a good job and what you want always a one off not that far from you welcome to pm me and ill give you details:ylsuper:

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
JonnyBGood, where abouts are you located? I live in Wouldham, down from Rochester.

If you know where Gravesend is I would recommend Sound and Secure. They are located on perry street, Northfleet.

My bruv-in-law used to work there, top quality installs and they know there audio.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool well wot im looking for is boxing the boot out spare tire out and stuff all the nasty grey trim off and install in

"hi mate
got my r33 done last year by brian car sounds in sutton surrey will do a good job and what you want always a one off not that far from you welcome to pm me and ill give you details" - yes please

"JonnyBGood, where abouts are you located? I live in Wouldham, down from Rochester.

If you know where Gravesend is I would recommend Sound and Secure. They are located on perry street, Northfleet.

My bruv-in-law used to work there, top quality installs and they know there audio." - i work in gravesend yeah i know perry street do they box boots out and do installs? like full boot job's ?

·
Seasoned Member
221 Posts
HI, Here are Sound & Secure's details. Giv em a bell.

Sound & Secure
75 Pelham Rd South
Gravesend Kent DA11 8QT
Tel: 01474 361211

Hope it helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts