Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
noob by name, nude by nature
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
found :)

hello,

anybody planning on selling an R32 GTST anytime soon please do let me know :)
I quite foolishly sold my white sunroof model last month to a mate - now less than a month later I want another. i'm looking for a tidy example to use as a daily driver.

tidy examples with no rusty arches only please, not interested in auto's either, and please no R33's

update: got one :)

·
mad pointing munky
412 Posts
how much u got to spend.. i have a beeR kitted bdc comp spec one thats for sale and can be sprayed in any color pretty much

·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hi cefiro drifter,
budget, i'd say about £3k - £4k (thats all i've got to budget for my daily at the moment) a bit more for the right car (depends on specs and overall finish)

·
mad pointing munky
412 Posts
ah ok ... i got a great spec/condition sr324 ( r32 , Bee R 34 front and sr20 engine ) but its more than double your budget

·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i've actually seen your car on Pistonheads, i've had a couple of S14's and an R33 in the past -as much as I respect the SR20 for me its a been there done that kinda thing.
I think i'd only go back to an S14 if it had an RB in it

·
mad pointing munky
412 Posts
fair enough man.. im a sucker for the sr purely for the cost and reliability of it. Could always give me 13k and have my stagea to and put the rb25 in the 32 :D

·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
theres an SR20DET and umpteen litres of kuro black sat doing nothing at my dads, he (quite lightly) front ended my old S14 on friday 13th November last year and hasn't started putting it right yet ! i've often thought of s14.5 conversion and an RB25

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.