Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Skyline R32 GTS-T Type M
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am looking for a couple odds and ends.

1. 1 Seat Belt Rail Bolt with washers... Previous owner had a partial racing harness and replaced one of the bolts with an eye bolt.
2. 21548-01U00 - Spacer Assy-Radiator Mounting - Doesn't have to be new, missing one and the factory radiator moves within its brackets even with new rubber grommets.
3. Passenger window switch.
4. Center console trim screw rear one near seat.
5. 4 factory clamps for PCV hoses connecting to intake manifold. I have the smaller ones for the smaller cross over pipe.

Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
~MattS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was working on polishing the paint on the Skyline today and was looking at the condition of the rubber spoiler spacers and noticed they were pretty hard and cracked. I have been unable to locate any for the GTS-T spoiler, just the GTR. Any suggestions or recommendations?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just changed the alternator today, the old one was a Nissan part, but it clearly didn't belong to the car. One of the mounting brackets was shaved and the bolt holding the alternator to the bracket and belt tensioner were put in backwards. It looks like I am missing a wiring loom bracket as well. Anyone know where I can source one?
Automotive tire Tread Bumper Wood Automotive exterior

1 - 3 of 3 Posts