Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to the forum, and looking for a performance/maintenance shop for my 1991 R32 hopefully somewhere in Illinois. Living near the Chicago area. If anyone could throw some names out there that would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I noticed this post went unanswered for a while so here's my input. Unfortunately there really aren't any shops that'll tell you they can work on your skyline (I'd suggest you don't use any mom & pop shop). Any performance shop that works on Nissan should be able to help you. Wherever the 240 guys go, you should be able to follow. Fortunately lots of 240 peeps put RBs in them. Lastly, if you want an strictly RB shop that's stateside then check out rawbrokerage. I've gotten so much stuff from there that's saved my butt. Hope this helps as much as it can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help.
Called around a little bit and found out that One6 Motorsports is capable of working on them and acquiring parts as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, also found a personal mechanic that has experience with the R32, so if anyone needs anything i can provide them with some info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts