Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an r34 and it's getting resprayed in bayside blue as we speak. I'm wanting all new cleaning stuff as most of what I've got is for red (plus it's mostly crap IMO) so basically I'm looking for everything I need to clean the car by hand. Also want to mean room the alloys are gonna be almost white so I've heard you can get a wax for them too. So what are you guys using/would recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE BORING CARS
482 Posts
Got an r34 and it's getting resprayed in bayside blue as we speak. I'm wanting all new cleaning stuff as most of what I've got is for red (plus it's mostly crap IMO) so basically I'm looking for everything I need to clean the car by hand. Also want to mean room the alloys are gonna be almost white so I've heard you can get a wax for them too. So what are you guys using/would recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a prewash like snowfoam lance to start with.

2 bucket wash and rinse.

Wash mitt.

drying towel

Cherry glaze polish with project 32 on top works well.

I use collinite 845 on the rims,it's for the body work but also good on the wheels .

·
Registered
670 Posts
Have a look on autobrites website bud pretty much everything u need on there or if your on Facebook the group "car care enthusiasts" is brilliant for recommendations me an chrissy both on there ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
a prewash like snowfoam lance to start with.

2 bucket wash and rinse.

Wash mitt.

drying towel

Cherry glaze polish with project 32 on top works well.

I use collinite 845 on the rims,it's for the body work but also good on the wheels .
Don't forget to clay down the paint for best result.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts