Skyline Owners Forum banner

Looking for my old R33

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BennyT 
#1 ·
Hi guys and girls been a few years since I was last on here and what a change, I was wondering if anyone has seen the R33 pictured below I sold it a few years ago now and have regretted it every day since I tried surpa’s, Subaru’s everything jap then been on the amg scene but nothing beats the R33 for me, I have been looking for a while now and all I can find is my old reg for sale on a certain auction site, I did hear a rumour the person who bought it from me rolled the car and didn’t make it but like I said all I know that as a rumour

any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards

See less See more
#2 ·
Tidy car, sorry I can't help. However, if you're willing to put effort in, the DVLA can provide information. You can call them direct and they can probably tell you if they can help. I once obtained some registration information from number plates, I think it cost about £5 and a form / cover letter. If was stacked, or changed registration, maybe it will be recorded. Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.