Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting rid of some bits, all prices are plus p&P

A Pair of red Corbeau seats, need a clean and one, where the hole for the harnesses comes through is moving around but may just click into place. £110

Harnesses are NOT included

A Pair of seats, grey nd black faux leather in excellent condition, recline, and come with subframes for an r34 GTT but sure there will bolt straight in an R33 GTS etc not sure about 200's £125

A set of 5 Skyline mats in good condition from low mileae car, £30

a set of gauges and the plastic cover from an R34 GTT, 3 gauges, boost, voltage and oil temp, last set i had sold for £130 on ebay and were put in an R33! £100

R34 GTT series 2 (rare) silver and grey steering wheel, go very well with the seats, good nic £45

1 Silver gear nob, not sure but did have nismo sticker peeling off! seems universal £15

1 set of din gauges including voltage, temp and two i am not sure of! £30

·
Banned
239 Posts
If the sliver/black seats fit a r33 ill have them mate...If someone could tell me they fit...

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i am interested in the Tspeed gauges do they come with the sender units and instructions

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grey seats prov sold
t speed gauges gone
mats should be fine in a 33 mate, but not promising!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they have runners but were from my cousins fiesta! sure you could cut and shut your runners to fit them, just need someone who could weld!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all people who have paid i will get items in post asap this week for you

1 - 20 of 27 Posts