Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I`v been having a clear out of our used parts and have a list of stuff we want to get shot off. There is no prices for any of this stuff all I want is a drink :) Also it must be collected by this Saturday.

R33 GTST Front Hubs and Carriers O/S + N/S
R33 GTST Steering column
R33 GTST Plenum Top X2
R34 GTT Plenum Top X1
R33 GTST Intake elbow (the on on top of the engine) X3
R33 Bootlid (no spoiler)
R33 GTR Aircon Fan
R33 GTR Front Strut Brace x2
R34 GTT Front Strut Brace X1
R33 GTST N/S Window Regulator and motor
R33 GTST N/S Door Window
R33 GTST N/S Door Mirror
R33 GTST Washer Bottle
R33 GTR Washer Bottle
R33 GTST Indicator and wiper switches
R32 GTR Power Steering Pump
Used Decat pipe x2
R33 GTST Intake plenum complete
R33 GTR ABS Pump

Like I said above all available on a first come first serve basis and we will not post any of the items.

Richard

·
4,143 Posts
richard can i get a gtr strut brace/inlet manifold for the r33/wing mirror and if it fit a r33 gtst the power steering pump? and are you about sat?
i already owe you a drink as well

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
which is larger ,the gtr or the gtst washer bottle? i know it sounds odd but i need a water container to fit in the boot for the water/methanol mix for water injection.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'll take all the plenum tops :)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Including full plenum :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'll take the other strut brace too :D

·
4,143 Posts
hey gb hands of one of those plenum tops:asshole:

my r33 gtst power steering pump is whining like mad so if the r32 gtr pump is the same then i was hoping to put that on.

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry sarge collection only.

Generalbanter, don`t be gready your more than welcome to one of the plenums and if no one else wants any you can have them all.

Pitbull, The pump will not fit but I have a used one but its not on the list above :) Did the speedo sort you out?

Richard

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Dammit! ;)

·
4,143 Posts
yes it did after a little bit of playing as i had to swap the speedo over from the old to new as it was the cluster board that was faulty not the speedo and auto speedo read diffrent from manual speedos.
pas pump is noisy and leaking by the looks of things .so i will have to check my piggybank how much do you want for it?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Think i migh have to pop up and grab some bits as want to get some bits polished so will save me taking my car of the road to get mine done, Also better grab the R34 GTT strut brace for Chris v-spec.

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just let me know what day you are comming to collect and I will put it to one side. As said above needs to be collected by end of saturday.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Don't suppose the steering column has the angle sensor unit with it by any chance?

If it does, I'll take it..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts