Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Standard,plain and simple
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have sold my skyline so dont need any of these bits i was going to say offers but i know how funny some people get so i have put prices , not sure if they are to much or to little but im sure someone will tell me , sorry about the big pics but i thought they would you see what your buying :)

first , a skyline R33 boot in green/blue , some damage from spoiler , has lining and latch but no lock £10

·
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
GTR Replica boot spoiler with carbon blade ( i dont think it is real carbon but it is very light ) pics of it fitted to boot (boot not included) there is some damage so will need a bit of repair and a respray £55
SOLD

·
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
R33 spec 1 A-Piller very good condition £5 Drivers side

Map/MAFboost sencor, not sure what you call it , the bit where the pipe push onto broke so it has the blue boost pipe glued to it now , NO leaks at all 100% working £7

R33 Bonnet lip spoiler Brand new Sold

Nismo oil cap , it was fitted to my R33 GTST but im sure it will fit other models Sold

·
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
pair of nismo neck rests and a matching pair of nismo harness pads £15 very little use SOLD

Apexi oil temp gauge , 60mm white face , lights up purple and green and the logo lights up red, comes with all wires needed and holder £25
SOLD

standard R33 spec 1 Gtst steering wheel , not in very good con but still useable £5

·
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nismo key blank from the group but that was on here a while back , nismo logo in black £10 i had two of these and i found these are perfect for a R33 gtst when cut SOLD

Gtr spoiler End caps for a GTST , i have only just brought these from rising sun performance for £22 these ar unused , you can have then for £18 delivered but if you buy the spoiler you can have them for £10 SOLD

standard bulbs £1.00

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.