Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've already posted a thread in the general section about needing a new exhaust.

it has to be pretty loud and i don't mind scaring the neighbours:naughty:
after any of these three ideally but if you have something that makes as much or more noise i'll concider it.

Trust/Greddy power extreme
Blitz nur spec R
Kakimoto

show me what you've got:bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
If you want loud you would want to remove the GReddy Power Extreme II of your list as it's a relatively modest exhaust. Very quiet on lower rpm and good sound on higher rpm but defo not loud. At least not if loud to you means something like Blitz Nur Spec R or similar. That is faaaaaaar away. Very loud ones are Blitz Nur Spec R, Kakimoto (ideally one of the older models), Trust Power Evolution (discontinued and rare as rockin poo) and a single silenced Japspeed might suit you too. :cheers:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
single japspeed system fella :)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
single japspeed system fella :)
nothing against japspeed but i'm looking for a pipe with a larger diameter, the japspeed system is only 75mm

looks like it's going to be the blitz nur spec R for me then :drool:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
the blitz i took off my gtst was the same size as the japspeed one

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
As said you want maximum noise there's no way round

Blitz Nur Spec R
Kakimoto (ideally older ones)
Trust Power Evolution
and maybe one of the freakin Buddy Club Race exhausts

They're all more on the expensive side of life though. And some even impossible to find.

A single silenced Japspeed one will give you plenty of noise, a nice sound, good quality and all for very reasonable price. Really depends on what you want.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as already posted above i think it's the blitz nur spec R for me.

i've emailed a few company's but it looks like some where in the region of £500 for a new one and seeing as i am ill and receiving chemotherapy at the moment i think i'll treat myself,

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
get one made up mate??

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
The Kakimoto GT1 exhaust I have on my r33 is the loudest exhaust I have ever heard on a car. They come uo every now and again for under £300.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts