Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I literally cannot wait to get home from work today around lunchtime
to bang on the door of the new guy the short chumpy emo twat who now lives above me
and have a go at the little **** for playing loud gay music till 4am last night!! :swear:

bare in mind i get up for work at half 4...
ive been smashing down large coffee's since 5am and im ready to shout!

nob

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
4am?!
Some people just don't give a **** about anyone beyond themselves.

It might pay to calm down a bit before yelling at him though :p

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know i know G and im in a better mood now and ive worked out how and what im actually going to say etc
but i agree with you it baffles me how some people just dont have a clue?!?!

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
I have a noisy girl who lives in the flat under mine. I don't complain though as she's fit, and the noise is usually her whilst she's 'Enjoying' herself ;)

As for your dude, tell him to shut up or you'll shove his sound equipment were the sun don't shine!

·
9,198 Posts
I have a noisy girl who lives in the flat under mine. I don't complain though as she's fit, and the noise is usually her whilst she's 'Enjoying' herself ;)
:funny:

...and you've never offered to give her a "helping hand" ?!

dubs - if he is a dick about it, find out roughly when he sleeps... if it's during the day then it's even better because noise during the day is typically accepted as "normal". Give him a taste of his own medicine :bigthumb:
Be creative though... say you're doing DIY repairs in your place. That gives you every right to turn on power tools at your discretion (no one says you need to be actually using them), find a piece of wood and constantly hit it with a hammer etc

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts

·
9,198 Posts
Just call the police...noise after 11pm can be delt with really easy
Probably the most sensible reply yet! ...and in all honesty, if he won't listen that is probably the next best step to take

I'm a married man :spank:
Hmm so you can't touch her.... what's her address? Once I can afford the flight, I'll be right over :naughty:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts

As for your dude, tell him to shut up or you'll shove his sound equipment were the sun don't shine!

Pics or it didn't happen!!! :spank:

·
9,198 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!!! :spank:
How do you take pics of a noise? :grinno:

Being married, it might be frowned upon if he's caught taking pics of his hot neighbour lol

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I had noisey neighbour in flat above me and diplomacy most definitely doesn't work.

Almost a year of threats to me and now the wife,damage to my car loud music til 4-5am.

Stick a big stick under his nose.

Worked for me B-)

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts