Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all am fairly new to the liners club but uz all seem like a good bunch! bought my black gtst bout a month ago and am lovin it, its a pure drivers car. only thing that bugs me just a tiny tiny bit is the fact that my volvo s40 is faster... not just a bit but noticably...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers pal! yeah shes fine, just bought an apexi power fc ecu so should even up the odds when mapped! the s40s got forged internals and a garrett gt3076r turbo, good for nearly 170mph! cant beat the liners ass out action tho!

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome mate, enjoy ya time here, :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my apologies! and just for the record i call the volvo 'ol smokey lol!

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Well if you have thrown a wad of cash at the volvo then that would surely explain the power difference?

Also i bet you get lots more looks in the Skyline than the volvo? I.E. More than none! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the skyline is a head turner but i did take great pleasure it obliterating m3s and rs4s in my 'old mans car'. the arrogant buggers never saw it coming... so sweet.

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
yeah the skyline is a head turner but i did take great pleasure it obliterating m3s and rs4s in my 'old mans car'. the arrogant buggers never saw it coming... so sweet.
True indeed. Was so tempted to buy the Spazda - Skoda Estelle with RX7 powerplant - on ebay a few months back just to see some peoples :wtf: faces !!!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
hi and welcome

if you were willing to through money at old smokey:eek7: just wait till you start on the skyline:naughty: you just cant stop:dunno:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive already started mate! just bought a power fc ecu and waiting on a map, any day now! gotta sell the volvo then thatl free up the £ needed for new injectors, then i can bolt the garrett on! cant wait!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard,

What other mods have you got on the skyline?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey mate, got a greddy front mount, apiro filter and an unknown turbo back exhaust, very illegal it doesnt have a single box or silencer! veilside skirts, gtr rear spoiler and an aftermarket front bumper- l400 sound right?? also short shifter, uprated front discs, lowerering springs and a couple of random gauges. dont suppose you know where the kent meets are held, do you? cheers!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts