Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just put my car in for mot and the lower arm/tension bar(i think its called that the one with two bolts close together and a big bush the other end) any one no if these were the same for the r32/r34? also where i can get new bushes or all of it?all help would be really apprechiated!
cheers

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
whats wrong with it?

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
i have a used pair sitting under my tool box mate and nope 33s only will fit im sure however i would reccomend fitting asdjustable tension arms which means no more bush as its rosejointed and adjustability :D:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've just looked at adjustable tension bars on eBay and they keep sayin for r33 and r32 so I'm lost now!it's annoyin,do Nissan do them?thank u for ur help!my m8 has an r34 and the arms on them are not very different!

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
We stock uprated Tension Road Bushes (and every other bush on the car in Polyurethane)

Possibly of more interest we are about to offer exchange Upper and Lower Arms, Tension Rods, etc off the shelf with the new bushes already pressed in.

This means you can simply bolt the new tension rod or arm on yourself ; )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.