Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's,

Can anyone help. The car bucks like a pig on corner's. Any idea what drop I can do with out sacrificing comfort.

Also shocks all round or just springs?
:cheers:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
there are a few guys on here with lots of knowledge on the stagea ..rsv4 and others......have searc h round im sure you aint the first to think of this mate........

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Guy's,

Can anyone help. The car bucks like a pig on corner's. Any idea what drop I can do with out sacrificing comfort.

Also shocks all round or just springs?
:cheers:

Mines got Tein Type Flex Coilovers... height and dampening adjustable. I've currently got the ride a bit firm but it handles well for a big car now.

You can get Tein lowering springs which will be a lot cheaper and less headache. Not sure if they're available here in the UK but the Tein High Tech springs are rated at 2.6kg front and 3.0 rears with a drop of 2" and 2.5"
respectively.

Try calling Tein UK and see if they can order some in for you.

Remember to tell them whether you have 2WD or 4WD.

Hope this helps

·
Chairman Stagea Owners Club
359 Posts
Its the suspension that makes most difference .You need to change that as springs on their own will not help altough both would be better.
You can use any aftermarket GTR units for the front but the back MUST be stagea. ( they are different shape and stronger as its an estate) If you can get them rs260 units are probably the best for front or back or teins etc but must be for a Stagea.
Decent suspension will change the car more than you would think but you cant expect the same comfotable ride with sports suspension.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts