Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
£6400 77k on clock (mix of miles in uk and Km from Japan).

Car has been cared for by Julian smith of Garage-D in watford for the past year of my ownership, time to move on and go for a supra tt.

Just had her undersealed at a cost of 350 quid becuase I thought I was keeping her.

MOT : 5 MONTHS
TAX : 10 MONTHS
250+ BHP
LPG CONVERTED
CAT 1 ALARM + TRACKER
CARBON FIBRE BONNET
FALKEN 451'S ON 18 INCH ALLESIO TURBO'S RIMS
DECATTED
MASSIVE POWERFLOW EXHAUST
JUN SIDESKIRTS AND REAR EXTENSIONS
400R FROM BUMPER WITH GTR INDICATORS
FRONT AND REAR STRUT BRACES
CD MULTICHANGER IN BOOT
FUSION FRONT SPEAKERS.
DUAL AIRBAGS
EARTHING KIT
BIGGER BATTERY RELOCATED TO BOOT (LESS THAN YEAR OLD)
NEW WATERPUMP
JUST HAD ALL BELTS CHANGED INCLUDING CAM BELT
OIL AND FILTER 2 MONTHS AGO.
BLITZ TURBO TIMER
BLITZ TWIN SOLENOID BOOST CONTROLLER
FULL PAINT JOB LESS THAN TWO YEARS AGO
NO RUST
REAR ARCHES CUT AND TREATED
USING HUBCENTRIC SPACERS
LPG FILLER UNIT UNDER REAR NUMBERPLATE

Will put some better pics up soon, the car is a real stunner. As anyone whos seen it in the flesh, and its mechanical condition is vouched for my garage-d, anything that needed doing I got it done, included the recent underseal. Call or text me to discuss.

07828786661 - Carl

THE POWER ON LPG IS ALMOST UNOTICABLE - AND AT HALF THE PRICE, ITS TAX FREE FUEL TILL AT LEAST 2009. BEAT THE TAX MAN.

REGISTRATION N70 GTS AVAILABLE BY SEPERATE NEGOTIATION.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I've seen this one and it does look very very nice. Good luck with the sale Carl.

·
BigBoy
215 Posts
how does it work with the LPG ?
does it run on LPG as u drive at a certain speed, then it automatically sucks in the fuel as soon as u boot it over 3k rpm ???

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Not sure how it works. Sometimes it works when accelerating, othertimes when you take your foot off the acceration. Its all microchip controlled and works so that it switches over at an optimal moment.

if you wish to have a more technical explanation. got to www.ragemotors.co.uk and contact the guy there.

Here are some proper pics of my car showing it off well taken today:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Another good car this one, I really fancied it last time it was up but my plans changed. Good Luck with the sale mate :cheers:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks Chris.

Its a good car at a very fair price. Has it all Safety (Dual Airbags), Power (at least 250 BHP), Economy (LPG), and Looks (Recent Paint Job, Bodykit, Carbon Bonnet).

As well as being totally rust free and waxoiled undersealed last month. It is stunning and sexy. Someone will be very pleased with this.

Oh and mechanically if anything needed doing in the my ownership I had it done. Backed by my mechanic at Garage-D, Julian Smith.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.. the car is on ebay now with a low reserve. Im gona loose money but it was a pleasure owning her, time for someone else to enjoy.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Do you pay less road tax on an LPG? That could be another good selling point ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It cost £1500 pounds to convert it.

Car is no longer for sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts