Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to convert my 350gt to lpg ....fuel costs are shocking lol ..who does a good job for a good price as 2500 is just way too much ..all help appreciated ta muchly

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
government grant no longer valid apparently it breaks eu rules or some pants like that lol.... i will keep looking ...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe smart ass glen eh, got it though £1600 in glasgow 20000 mile warranty 65litre tank courtesy car while its done woohoo and i never had to flutter me eyelashes lol

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
you should be able to get it done for around the 1500 mark ...its well worth it

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
Yes, lpg does make your car run hot. Ask Shaky about it...his car ran so hot, it burnt to a crisp lol:rofl:
lol yeah i see the funny side of that one....but it is a warning for everyone running lpg to get things checked out alot...not that i know thats what happened to my car ,no one does ....

as for running the car i didnt have any problems with spark plugs etc everything run as normal and got serviced as normal ..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im anal when it comes to getting my car checked out luckily i have a brother who is a manager of a garage so she will be kept a check on big time ...... she going in on wednesday to get done so heres hoping all goes well thanks for all the input folks ..now about that flaming stupid cd player that jumps like feck til the car heats ?????? celica was the exact same ??? any ideas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts