1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right ladies, september 29th thats next week

20.30 at KFC blanch, we meet up.

leave there at 22.00

run through town, down the tunnel and up the M1 to the new services station near lusk.

its all motorway which skylines love,

theres 2 petrol stations there too, fairly on the ball price wise, so no excuse about juice, and youve a weeks notice.

meet us along the way if you have to, maybe a few from the north might spin down too as its along the motorway too.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I may be able to make it, not sure yet! New coilovers going in due to a stupid shock being gone so if I have the car back I'll be there

·
Registered
232 Posts
ah sure i might aswell seen as the tax is out the end of the month.
Hopefully we`ll have a good few cars ,havent been to a decent meet in ages.

C`mon lads pop the names down:apoke:

·
Bray, Co Wicklow
58 Posts
Dont have my skyline anymore, but looking to get one very soon again, driving a civic coupe at the min, so I think I will have to skip this one :( maybe next one, when I have skyline again :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Have never been to any meeting yet as i have skyline only few months so would like to see ya all... The only problem is that im workin on wednesday till 21.50-22.00 but its only 10min drive to KFC blanch for me, so hope to find somebody still out there...

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey mick that new service station is 2 minutes away but the ****ers keep locking the gates so i imagine i have to now enter from the m1 :-%...ill be there..

·
Registered
626 Posts
my skyline not ready for any meeting :( .. arch rusty, simple and not shiny wheels, need paint bonnet.. need to fix front lip ... my skyline looks terrible .. due family circumstances have no time spend with her ... so next time.. when she's ready :)

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Won't be able to make it tonight. Sorry lads as I know you all love me and my company but will make it to the next one.
That M1 services is a good spot loads of parking and burger king to. :boobies:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.