Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black R34 GTT NB on M5 around Gloucester.

NEC car park, Yellow R34 and Black/Gun Metal (hard to see in the light!) R33.

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
were you at the MPH show?
we all thought that it was sh**e, very small and they seemed to be obsessed with pimping out landrovers! the live performance was pretty although some parts were dull
Luckily the classic car show was massive and that had much better selection of cars made up for it and was free with the price of the tickets
didn't have mine with me by the way so it wasn't me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was in my purple 33, thought the show was pretty crap too, although the classic car show more than made up for it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
black r34 was me. yellow was my mates brother!
were u the red r33 then. there was a grey r32 behind u about 10 mins after.
Yep Red R33 with gold wheels was me and my lad, as for the show, a bit disappointed with the exhibition yes, thought it'd be much bigger. live show was fine imho, really enjoyed that. If I go next year it'll be Earls Court, which, according to the show guide is bigger.

Seems like there were a few Skylines there, maybe we shoulda held a meet!!! :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Was there with my Smart in the Show and the Skyline parked out in the car park... Gotts admit, the show itself does suck and if it wasn't for the classic car show it would have been dead...

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
the VIP tickets were a joke, the VIP section tickets were £79 for them to sit in a section away from the public on crap tables with a glass of wine.... woopdy bleeding do!!! :screwy: Couldn't help but laugh at the people in that section!
I would've been fuming about how shite it was if the classic car show wasn't there to make it worthwhile... £33 a ticket was a total rip off for it, luckily i got 3 tickets for the price of two so it was £22.
We were in the classic car show for about 6hours until they were packing up at 6pm, would've been there for longer if they'd have let us, really impressed with that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
even worse seating was the guy in the that tiny car... cant remember wat its called... but the one clarkson drove thru the BBC offices on top gear :uy::uy:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Was there with my Smart in the Show and the Skyline parked out in the car park... Gotts admit, the show itself does suck and if it wasn't for the classic car show it would have been dead...

No skylines, anywhere tho!!! and there was loads of stuff in the classic car show at same age as most skylines... i swear there was a 2000+ puma there... :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts