1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lads i have a big problem....
I CANT STOP BUYING THINGS FOR MY CAR:uhoh:
WHAT DO I DO...PLEASE HELP...
JUST BOUGHT A SET OF THESE TO GO WITH CLEAR COVER;)

AWESOMEGTST

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
photobucket my arse
more like photofu***t....oops sorry:p

awesomegtst

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
yeah i've got the pullies and nice coloured cam belt would look great with a clear cam cover.... I'm going to get some cams and head gasket and get it all done at teh same time....

Dread to think how much that will cost .... ho hum its only money

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
ime in the same boat.its an addiction..my credit card got stole last month .never reported it cos they spent less than me !!!!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
i know what you mean , but my problem is getting everything i buy fitted!
well let me put it another way , once its all fitted i then need to get it mapped properly and thats my problem, i just can't afford to get it done . what with buying all the new ,shiny bits, there's no money left at the end of the month ! bugger!!!!
oh well ,lets see if i can sell one of my growing ammount of vehicles to fund more important improvements to the ones i like best.

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats what im doing here,,,, blu HKS belt, blu adonised pulleys clear cover...and its not a GTR
:guiness:

awesomegtst

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
major probs

jamie...i have no idea about the pulleys as mine have not arrived from Nengun yet:disappointed: .....i hope they both fit or else Nengun will be getting one back:spank: ...cost 90 euro each.....soooo hopefully somebody will answer your first qustion

No the rb26 clear cover will not go straight on....not that easy mate or everyone would have one:dogpile:
a hole must be cut out for the intake cam....not easy but if ones takes their time and double checks all the measurements...no prob:boogy:

awesomestst

1 - 13 of 13 Posts