Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
skyline addict
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm a newbie to this forum, but not new to skylines.
In the past 3 years since I brought my liner I have never seen a factory R33 GTS25 (non turbo) 4dr manual.
does anybody know if nissan ever produced them?
Mine was auto when I brought it, but we converted it to manual a year ago, as I could only find the manual option in a R33 coupe.:(

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mine will be a 4 door R33 GTS25T manual. 250 bhp

However, they do also do a 4 door GTS25 (non turbo) 190 bhp - engine type RB25DE, 171 lbft torque. I'm sure they do a Manual, actually yes they do because before I decided on the Turbo, I got a price on various parts to compare, one of them being a NON turbo 2.5 R33 clutch.

Also, they do a 4 door GTS, 130 bhp 2 litre NON turbo (RB20E

·
skyline addict
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've come across the manual turbo 4drs before and the 2L manual 4 dr, but never the R33 GTS25.
The reason I ask this is when we did the manual conversion on the car, it had no holes pre cut in the fire wall for the clutch master cylinder, we ended up having to get the hole drilled to suit. This kinda led me to beleave the 4dr GTS25 never came out factory.

·
skyline addict
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the clutch plate or kit would suit any R33 RB25DE, as there is no difference between the a coupe or 4 dr other than the physical shape of the car, after all they they are the same engine aren't they?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts