Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second car my girlfriend is selling as she drove my r33 when i had appendix out and now loves it so much she's buying my mates almost identical one lol.

Ok This is her baby.
1997 Mitsi Fto GPX Mivec (Facelift model)
Manual not gay tiptronic
Full Leather interior with yellow piping to match the outside.
Has the usual electric windows, locking, mirrors.
Has blue clock faces which were sure are after market.
When she bothers to hoover it out and remove the million cd's its lush inside.
Also Has Tein lowering springs front with standard dampers and cusco rear coilovers. had full set but dampers died. we have the rear tein springs which will go with the car.
Cusco strut brace not fitted as the strut studs weren't long enough on standard suspension to fit the brace again.
Has a brand new Japspeed cat back which she brought this week and i'm just waiting for my mate to weld an extended bar for the exhaust hanger so i can fit it. Also comes with decat pipe which were not fitting yet due to mot.
Has brand new discs and pads all round which i'm in process of fitting. rear caliper is seized so were ordering a new one.
Oil and filter was changed end of feb.
Engine has 64500miles some of which is kmh but unsure how many.
Also has 17inch oz f1 cups which are mitsi fitment and have enkei stamped on them aswell so sure they are from an evo. they have brand new kumho 215/45/17s. rears are 225/45/17 but prob only have couple of months left on them.
I'll stick more info up later aswell as pics.

badpoints.
needs mot which were gonna get soughted before it sells.
has a scratch about 3inch long on rear driver quarter which was done the day before my girlfriend brought the car by the blokes ex bird.
there is various stone chips and light scratches on car which would pro t cut out.
Mechanically the car is awesome. No rattles and the mivec is the nuts.

heres a few pics to start with.
will put scratch pics and interior pics when car is cleaner and more outside pics when its clean as its not been cleaned in few weeks.

Were looking for around 3k as there is cheaper ones about but none of them facelift, manuals with low milage and almost none with leather interior.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was considering an FTO, is there any comparison between the fto and skyline, i guess skyline would win most battle of differences?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I was considering an FTO, is there any comparison between the fto and skyline, i guess skyline would win most battle of differences?
Is that a serious question, lol... Skyline is leagues ahead off the FTO...

So that in mind.. Lets keep the thread on topic.. :)

Goodluck with the sale..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on guys, surely someone has a misses who wants a bright yellow look at me poser car.

It has some history aswell. i met my lady when she was driving this. Who says Romance is dead.

PLUS. It has spongbob on the rear toe hook.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts