Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Damo asked me to put a post up on the forum to let you know how the car felt on the way home.

It feels absolutely amazing now, for the first time ever I can actually feel the pace in the car, and I dont have the god awful noise behind me, nor the wet fart coming from the front.

One of my neighbours even commented on how nice it sounded when I got back earlier on :D.

One thing though... any chance I could have my locking nut back for my alloys, as I cant find it in the place that it was :). Can I have some stickers as well, I forgot to ask you before I left :).

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I`ll check that we havn`t put it somewhere different tommorow and send you a PM.

Hows it feel now with the boost controler working :)
Pardon my french but the first thing i said was "****ing hell"...

Now I just need to get it up to 400bhp ... which im sure you will help me with :p

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
The mechanic who worked on it is sure he put it in the centre console. We had a look in the workshop and its not here. Give us a call tommorow and let us know.

Richard

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The mechanic who worked on it is sure he put it in the centre console. We had a look in the workshop and its not here. Give us a call tommorow and let us know.

Richard
Sorry guys my bad.

Just popped down and it was indeed in the centre console.

I put my glasses on this time ;).

Once again my apologies... please dont put the price of fitting and map a PFC up now for me :p.

BTW richard since the Boost controller was sorted, its a joy to drive... and no backend wobble :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts