Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well lads, i was wondering after mapping my r34 gtt what sort of power i should expect. i have the following mods

turbo elbow
3inch downpipe
decat, blitz nur spec cat back
apexi power fc
power boost valve
walbro fuel pump
hks air filter
hks boost controller
front mount i/c

Where abouts are you based? i would be interested in coming over to get the mapping done!

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi forget a turbo elbow, it wont make anymore power believe me, richard at rising sun will tell you the same, they are based near alton/winchester, the power yr get will be around 300-329 bhp i reckon it will depend on the condition of yr engine/turbo mate.

their mapping is spot on he has done all my cars and i wouldnt go anywhere else.....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks bigchief, im over in ireland and its impossible to get a tuner to map the car right. i have heard several horror stories about various tuners. im in two mind at the minute....should i go ahead and get the car done now or wait until the new year and get a more powerful turbo and few things.i know it all depends on my budget. i can get an apexi ax53 b70 p-25 (think that s the name of it) for £850. just dont know what to do!!

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Hi there,

We are based near Winchester which is not far from southampton.

With the mods you have I would expect 300-330 running around .85b. Remember that if you go for the bigger turbo you will need alot of other parts to make it all work.

Richard

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers richard. i have it all planned out! injectors manifold head gasket.... could you pm me a rough price for the mapping as a guide? thanks...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts