Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great turn out today guys and gals :) glad to put faces to posts. if any one tuck any pictures post them up here. ill post some up tomorrow as im going out to celebrate my birthday 2moro :bananasmile: 22 teen woop. any feedback on the meet as its all new to me :)

stevegt1 and 4wdnoob where did you run off to lol didnt even got chance to take pics of your 32's :minigun:

wardy

·
Registered
83 Posts
Now then wardy it was good to meet you mate & yeah me & the 4whdnoob went up north to look at a gtr32 lol, i was going to say see ya but you was busy eating mate so i dident want to disturb you lol. It was nice to meet bexy too.

·
noob by name, nude by nature
231 Posts
Now then wardy it was good to meet you mate & yeah me & the 4whdnoob went up north to look at a gtr32 lol, i was going to say see ya but you was busy eating mate so i dident want to disturb you lol. It was nice to meet bexy too.
what Steve said, good to meet you all, sorry we couldn't stay longer.

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok no probs good to meet you both :) hope to see you at future meets

wardy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.