Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 3200 after just 4 months of ownerswhip. I looked at many many examples before buying this one form a fellow member of the maserati owners club. It cost me £17,500 and i have since put a full exhaust system on there, its sounds more ferrari like now (Old system comes with car too) and had the brake calipers painted red and the wheels re furbed and painted dark grey metallic. The car was not meant to be sold until my new project was finished but, as always the project is costing more than i planned! The car has been perfect since owning and i have many folders full of service history from official MAserati dealers and for parts etc. It has everything you could ask for, new throttle bodies, red key, just been valeted by a zymol detailer and all dents removed etc etc. Please e mail me/call me for further details, am in no huge rush to sell but need something until my other car is finished so open to part ex

P.S. Private plate will come with the car

·
Registered
530 Posts
Change your add, make it "changed the exhaust and now it sounds more like a stunning MASERATI, much more exclusive than furrarris".

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol @ you lot! going away next week so pre holiday bump, may try e bay when i get back if i have had no more interest

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cant say sorry lol! but loks like e bay will be getting a go at selling it on sunday!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts