Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROPPED!! massive spec s13 project (NOT breaking)

Hi folks,

Due to a pretty drastic change in circumstances im forced to sell my drifting machine.

I feel i should explain, the car is currently not running no tax or mot. it had just had a new engine rebuilt for it but it blew after 400 miles. the car has the old engine with it that has the mains and big ends removed as i was going to replace them and run it. All the bits are there except for the radiator as it got lost when i moved.

Right, on to the mods then.

18 inch ADR alloys with four new tyres
Apex performance shims
Apex Performance central drive wheel nuts
Apex performance Gen2 drift and track suspension (fully adjustable)
Apex performace adjustable suspension arm kit
discs and pads just changed all round (nissan parts)
Apex performance rear strut brace
Kaaz locking diff
Apex performance stainless cat back exhaust system
Apex performance stainless front pipe (acts as de-cat as well)
huge aftermarket stainless steel turbo elbow
S14 T28 turbo .86 exhaust (this has arouns 1mm of play due to the low oil pressure caused by the last engine but still runs, would suggest new bearing)
Custom made adaptor plate for turbo (due to the compressor being so much larger than the standard T25, extended studs)
Manual boost controller
Walbro 255l/h fuel pump
new coil packs
Braided oil lines
Blitz SSQV dump valve and hardpipe
Stainless steel FMIC and Stainles hard pipe kit with samco hosing
2 sets of rocker covers one tatty red set and one set of powder coated black ones
aftermarket air filter
Apexi Multichecker realtime diagnostic system (rare in the UK)
OMP steering wheel and boss kit
The top dash fan assembly has been removed and replaced with 3 1.5inch guages; Tim boost guage, Autometer air/fuel
NISMO gearstick
Apex performance drift handbrake kit
Sony Xplode cd player with ipod dock kit
JDM drift bodykit (flushed)
JDM vanquish bumper (see photo)
Fibreglass wide front arches (the driver side one is damaged and is being repaired, thats why its removed in the photo)
Big, and i mean BIG carbon fibre rear wing with powdercoated struts
One of a kind rear light cluster (colour coded)

I have reciepts for a fair whack of this kit, please bot i am NOT breaking the car. I want it to go as is so someone will put it back on the road where she belongs.

The car itself, aside from the engine, is in v good order all the electrics work (the ABS relay has been removed so it will slide), the rear seats and sound deadening have been removed too. the sills are abs fine (undersealed before kit fitted)

Bad points, the front radiator crossmember will need welding, there are 2 small points on the floorpan that will need re-undersealed, the inside bootlid is needing attention also the paintwork is past its best.

I have been as honest as i can with this as i want it to go to a good home and be put on the road/track again as this is such an amazing car with buckets of personality. I feel i could make more by ripping her to bits and selling her but i dont have the heart.

I have spent thousands on this car, and due to financial commitments i am open to offers around 1500 , feel free to PM me for details but please dont ask me for parts as it WILL NOT HAPPEN!!

Cheers guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts