Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - listen to this:

It was time for my renewal so thought i would ring about insurances and see what stupid quotes i got this year! Im only 22 and have a fair few mods done on the car so it had to be a good figure.

Tesco came in best with their renewal which i was quite pleased about but thought i would still ask about.

Found details on this company:

GT Dragon Ltd
"Quote ERD01"

So after a few emails, a quote was sorted and im well pleased!!! It was SO much cheaper than Tesco! Had many talks with them and they are looking to beat most insurance firms especially Liverpool Vicotria (LV wont even quote me due to my age )

i told them i will pass their details onto fellow scoob owners (and other users) as im well chuffed!

Details you want are:

GT Dragon Ltd
"Quote ERD01" - (this quote is some sort of discount)
[email protected] (havent got a site yet)

Ive also got their fax number and number if you want it.

They said the best thing to do is for you to get a quote, email them all your usual insurance details and the quote and they will beat it. THats what i did and they saved me over £100!!!!!!!!!!

A happy bunny

Am waiting to get a telephone number....lifted off the Banzai website...may be worth looking into...

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
That is awesome - they are obviously not scared of modified cars then as most give up when you start reeling off the list other than LV in my experience.

N

·
0 Posts
Wtf R32 , aint you insured ??
sorry 2 say this , but u got the wrong car m8 , 5k , pah

N

·
0 Posts
ah so not properly insured , if i was u i would sell that car , and by sommat more practical , till you can really , afford it !

N

·
0 Posts
you had , no job , you have a R32 on finance , that is insured under yer dads name , fook that , get real man !

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
Hmmm, sidestepping the "properly insured" interlude, you've just moved from London to the HIV/AIDS capital of the UK.

It's the HIV capital cuz it's also the drug capital of the UK.

It's full of addicts and that means it's also one of the worst areas for crime meaning you have a shitty postcode for insurance.

Sorry, just facts.

N

·
0 Posts
no , of course not , but you cannot afford THIS car , where are your priorities , in ya pants .

Fook me cars are bits of metal !!

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
Whilst he's maybe conveying the message in completely the wrong way, NiteskyR does have a point.

If you have debts you need to recoup capital the best way you can. And yes, I would sell my car.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Thats what I'm being forced to do at the moment.. Although I'm doing the bad thing of waiting to sell as its the wrong time of year to sell a motor..!!!
I need the money to start rebuilding again...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts