Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are good, after you have got your lowest quote possible give these guys a ring they have beaten the others both times ive been with them. 07812227920 :D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I rang them as i was playing Aplan and MCE off together.... Aplan smashed there quote and they couldnt even near it......

APlans the company to go with... ;)

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
these are good, after you have got your lowest quote possible give these guys a ring they have beaten the others both times ive been with them. 07812227920 :D
Dont even bother, They quoted me as a 25 year old with the insurance companies then after taking out my policy sent the paperwork to the insurers with my correct age (21) at the time. About 6 months into the policy someone crashed into the back of me an wrote my car off and the insurers refused to insure me on another car as i wasnt actually 25. Caused endless amounts of trouble. Got it sorted in the end though. TBH theyre not worth the hastle :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I tried MCE they called me a liar, straight up when I said a-plan give me a quote for £1000, He said I'm lying and thats a TPFT quote and if he had a quote like that he wouldnt bother with anyone else. Think it will be A-plan for me! :iagree:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts