Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there everyone, myself and my wife both own R32 GTR's. It is our passion together. The odd thing is that my skyline is here in america, and my wife's is at our house in Japan. I live there for some time and just moved back and shipped it home with me. My wife's is staying there at our home to drive when we visit. Mine is currently in quite a few pieces, waiting to be re-resurected.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Me and my wife both have 33's, it's a great married hobby!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi . how did you get on importing your skyline?
we have had a lot of questions on this and any light you could shed on this will be most welcome.
so many people in the u.s want a skyline but cant import for some reason. hope you dont mind me asking. thanx

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well thank you for all of the warm welcomes, and sometimes my wife is more of a car nut than me. I know what you mean MRScottish, my car doesn't give me any **** for kicking back a few cold ones with the boys. HAHA.

Sarge I have specific details on importing any gray market car into the US, but it is very detail and very long would you like me to post a whole new thread, oh yeah it is a very grey area. Not exactly legal, and not exactly illegal. It is a lot of legwork and a pretty big loophole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts