Real nice roads and awesome scenery

if date not o.k let me know perhaps could be tweaked to suit everyone

names below please guys : usual cut and paste

1.) Aberboy

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yee ha too right...

im up for this, its the day after pay day too. What time you looking at Steve? Also have you got a postcode i can put into the sat nav, thanks.
I've only got my phone to surf the net so cant cut n paste so could you put me n Tish's names down. Thanks. Tish n Thwish

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
Hey hey!! Could be up for this, as i missed the treasure hunt run. Will have to put my pay rise to good use, and tag on my bday pressie for jungle juice tokens :D

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update post code for retail park is CF48 1HY‎ was thinking of meeting at about 1030 - 11am

if times don't suit let me know and will sort something out

also need more people to attend so if you all see anyone spread the word

·
Registered
655 Posts
We still on for this run? JoJo, Redmist you able to make? also come on anyone else, get yer names down! Ben hows it looking with that gorgeous 34!?

·
Registered
836 Posts
might not make it..

cos my car is off the road with electrical problems. Will do my best but the electrics are a mess so its not looking good im afraid, want to get it sorted for the National day or my £100 quid is wasted.
Regards, Neil

·
Registered
655 Posts
cos my car is off the road with electrical problems. Will do my best but the electrics are a mess so its not looking good im afraid, want to get it sorted for the National day or my £100 quid is wasted.
Regards, Neil
Aaaww no bud! Hope its not too serious and you can get it sorted soon :(

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeh meet still on poss change in location from llandovrey to elan valley have done some research and the views are amazing there is also a car parking area for poss 60 cars and a cafe which is at the bottom of the dam excellent photograph opertunities with resevoir and mountains in the back ground there are no speed bumps but is a b class rd so may have to pull over every now and then to let oncoming traffic through - route is approx 57 miles each way from merthyr also checked weather for sunday and supposed to be sunny all the way

so come on get your names down for what should be an awesome day

·
Registered
655 Posts
Excellent matey!! Better get the polish out tomorrow - hopefully the rain will hold off!
I'll probably be heading up from Neath way - anybody care to meet up at the services on the A465 I think it is?

·
Registered
836 Posts
cars working...

but not going to risk taking it out as the guy (who really knows his stuff about highly tuned cars) says the wiring is absolutely f*king attrocious and all to cock, and the mods that are a pile of poop and he doesn't reckon they're much cop for making a lot of power as theres too much contradictions with the parts i've got/not got. Looks like im going to have to spend a load of money to get it all sorted, well it doesn't suprise me really with the way half the stuff on theres been botched on.
Regards, Thwish

1 - 20 of 33 Posts