Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then you lot, the sun's out, the roads are clear of all the winter grit and crap, so its time to get the covers (and SORN's) off the Skylines (or any other car you want to bring), do all the safety checks, lovingly wash and polish to within an inch of exhaustion, dig out your Raybans and come out for a run and meet.
Me and Tish are going upto Breacon Saturday 9th April.
We'll be leaving Swansea at around 3.30pm and will be stopping off for a drink and a burger. The run will take in part of the run we did last year.
Its been way too quite in the South Wales area for too long, so come on you lot lets get some numbers out and meet each other and enjoy our cars and company while we've got the weather and the willingness to do something lol.
stick you names down and where your coming from and i'll try and arrange a mutual metting point.
I'll send out texts to the numbers i,ve got on my phone, but if your numbers changed pm me your new one and i'll keep you updated.
Regards, Neil and Tish

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'll check with the boss - we were planning on going out sat evening (babysitter pending). Any chance of doing a morning run?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok then how about next wkend? If you post up which day/time would suit you all i'll see if i cant arrange something to suit the majority. So post up your names and i'll see what interest i can drum up.
Thanks all

·
Registered
655 Posts
Unfortunatley for me - I won't be able to make the rest of April. If you do decide on anything for this Sunday drop me a text bud. Would be great to get out - especially if the weather holds! Think I'll give it a clean saturday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts