Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey karim any way we might be able to organise a little meet in the near future in frankfurt or somewhere near by ? I think it would be nice to see everyone before i head back to the states

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Sure we can, why not. So is it definite now? When are you going back then?

I have something in mind that we could do. Would be some great fun and a good laugh. :)

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im awaiting to get orders to get out of the army but once i get the date ill def let you know, what you got in mind?

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
well it sucks i was going to reschedule my dental appointment so i can go up there but I can't now so i'll b home they take out my teeth Friday.

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
Trip is set

I will be going to frankfurt next weekend the of the 22nd I will be getting brakes done on friday and head up there that afternoon will hang out I'll let you know when on my way. have to drop the car off by nissan and plan to stay up there... Hope to meet you guys and show me around Europe this is my 1st time up there with my skyline........:wave::notworthy

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes the number is the same, i fly out on the 3rd of june so im gonna have to ge tup there soon to see you karim, give me a call sometime

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
****in hell that is almost right there! :eek:

Sorry to hear you´re leaving dude. Yeah we should try and meet up before you gotta go. I´ll give you a shout next week to discuss.

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
Dude I wanted to go and meet up with you because you answered alot of questions to help me out and crazy timez dude thanks I gotta work Sat and Sun but i will ask the wifey can i meet up with you either it b in heidelberg or frankfurt i wanna thank you personally dude BTW i added a little more things to the car i'll let u see the job i did i didn't put pics up yet because wanna do alot be4 i put up pics..... ok Peace......

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
Ok been waiting a while for my packages the german system i must really don't understand well anyway if they are not here today with my 4 boxes looks like on monday (Memorial Day) I will be going up to frankfurt RXXXIV (area rep if your not working that day I may need help once I get up there to find this mailing company if you don't mind.) But I was planning to go up there anyway but I guess this will speed up the process.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts