Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as its been talked about for a while on another thread so its about time we did it.
so how does the 2nd april (thursday night from about 7 30) at coopers mill pub in yeovil.
we know that access is good and there's always space.
copy and paste if your up for it.
sarge

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Yep I'm up for this sarge. As mentioned in the other link it would be good to all meet up, a few of us around this area now so should be good. :bigthumb:

1) sarge
2) andyR43

M

·
0 Posts
Sarge matey we would have come but Spikey works nights Dude so we will have to catch the next one......

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Sarge

Would love to come along, but don't finish work till late, so won't be able to make this one......

Will we see you Karting on Sunday at Exeter?

·
Choo Choo
1,254 Posts
1) sarge
2) andyR43
3) iansr33
4) parkhouse + hubby
5) Spence
6)hermi649
I used to live in templecombe! Lived in the Gardens on the left as you enter from wincanton. Used to be a garden centre behind it. Went to Templecombe Primary School!

·
It's MRS Houdi elbow not MR!!
154 Posts
Hello stranger!!
We would have loved to come up and see you - but a thursday night!! Both working I'm afraid! Hope to see you soon.:sorry:

·
Registered
370 Posts
hey spence/andy shall we meet in henstridge and convoy down to yeovil on thurs nite? you guys doin much this wkend then?

·
Choo Choo
1,254 Posts
hey spence/andy shall we meet in henstridge and convoy down to yeovil on thurs nite? you guys doin much this wkend then?
That would be good! Meet at Virgina Ash!!

This weekend I'm working unfortunately! So if anyone wants there car washed pop on down!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts

Hi hermi how are you mate? Will be out and about with the missus this weekend and getting car ready for RAF Marham in 3 weeks :smoker: Meet in Henstridge and convoy to Yeovil sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
370 Posts
That would be good! Meet at Virgina Ash!!

This weekend I'm working unfortunately! So if anyone wants there car washed pop on down!
how bout 7pm at the ash then guys? ive just washed my car and now off out somewhere for cruise!enjoy washing all those cars spence!:bananasmile:

·
Choo Choo
1,254 Posts
how bout 7pm at the ash then guys? ive just washed my car and now off out somewhere for cruise!enjoy washing all those cars spence!:bananasmile:
In 7 weeks i have now washed over 800 cars!!! I'm knackered!!

Ash at 7 is fine for me!!! Looking forward to it! Might even wash my car!! lol!!

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
if anyone wants to meet at the cartgate round about to drive into yeovil then be there for around ten past seven :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i have to say that went very well.
was only a small meet but we had some fun and laughs.
was great to meet you all and can't wait till next saturday.convoy!
thanks all for turning up and sorry phil couldn't make it due to work commitments,(one day though).
dave

·
Choo Choo
1,254 Posts
Good meet thanks guys! I will keep a look out for a pub with large car park in this area! When do we reckon to have the next meet?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts