Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Bit short notice - but a few of us from JDM Rogues are having a little meet and run tonight. We're meeting at 7.30 J33.
Anybody else up for coming?

Lee

·
Registered
836 Posts
come on Koh...

me n Tish are going. Will probably be leaving around half 6ish. Let me know if you wanna come up in SATAN.
Regards, Thwish n Tish

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Not today, been working on the Bulk's S14, and tidying up, and generally making a nuisance of myself, as I have been for last two weeks, lol.

Am now an expert at stripping down CA heads and spraying rocker covers and the likes :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Never mind - we're getting a lot more active around here now - so I'm sure there'll be plenty more! I'm sure all you guys will have a great run up the Beacons this Sunday - unfortunatley I can't make it - but will be at the run on the 29th. :)

Was a good run tonight - I wanted to keep going :) Nice to see you guys - Niel, Tish & Ben. Also met a few nice people and motors from JDM Rogues.

·
Registered
836 Posts
thanks to JDM...

for letting me tag along on their meet. It was a good little run and some well tidy cars, especially yours Ben, me wantee your car mmmmmm lol im getting well impatient to get me an RB30 now just to see what stupid stuff i can do with it lol got to break the 200 carrier (before i kill myself) lol
Hope to see you all, and more at the next meet.
Regards, Thwish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts